Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday May 20th 2011

I think we are going to have a pretty nice day today!  The sun is shining and it is going to get warm.  We could use a little warm weather.  I took another picture of the fields and they are drying up…

100_2651

The field on the other side of this corn field is dry now but before it looked like a lake!  Lots of farmers have to replant because of the flooding.

Well I have a big decision this morning….should I work on the chain saw or make some bread???? Think I will make some bread..

100_2654

I forgot one ingredient but the bread still tastes good.  I forgot the milk.  I had it out sitting right next to the bowl, figure…

Well, I still have some time so I guess I will work on the chain saw…

100_2657

OK I recognize the screw driver wonder what the rest of this mess is?  I got it put back together and then had to take it apart again, didn’t have some pieces in the right place.  It still doesn’t run and I can’t figure out how to the the gas tank off.  The place with the hole and string coming out of it is the gas tank.  I think I will take it to someone who knows what they are doing and let them fix it.  Daniel says he knows someone, but if it is to expensive I think that I will just leave it and some day when I’m bored I will take the whole thing apart and see what makes it tick, or not tick..

Linda’s flowers from Brenna still look nice…

100_2650

Well they are getting pretty old and they have lasted a long time.  I was surprised!  We bought some bulbs to plant, all we have to do is find a place to plant them.

Work went pretty good this afternoon. Didn’t get much business so tomorrow I think I will take a book to read, maybe that will make the time go faster.

We had a quiet night at home, watched some TV and played with Sparky until he was ready for bed and I was also ready for bed. Think we will call it a day….Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. You decided to make bread because it was my birthday!!! And you left out the milk, because I don't like milk!!! :-))) I can just smell that bread. Don't eat it much anymore, but I would have a slice of yours.
    I read about the chain saw to Don and he got a good chuckle out of it.
    So glad to see that the fields are drying up.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete