Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday May 3rd 2011

Well, it is still cloudy but not raining and looks like over in the West that it may be clearing off!!  Sure hope so, we could use a little sunshine to pick up our spirits.

The longer the day rolls on the more blue sky we see and the sun has even peaked out a couple of times.  The wind is still blowing out of the North and it is pretty chilly but may warm up somewhat today. 

I go into work today at 1PM and I haven’t really done much of anything this morning except Linda gave me a haircut, not like the last one, but a really nice one.  She didn’t make any mistakes this time, well, not that I can see anyway and that’s what counts right???

Work will probably be pretty easy today, the exit ramp on I55 Northbound is closed, flooded, and will probably discourage a lot of people from stopping.  I know that I had to go a couple of miles out of the way to get to work.

I had checked out the price of cement for a shed or garage for the camper. I don’t think I will be cementing the floor.  I figured it would take about sixty four yards of cement and at about $90 a yard I think I may gravel it or maybe keep it as a garden!!  I do need a spot to park the camper though and may changed my mind this Fall.

Not a lot going on tonight, had a good supper and going to relax and take it easy.  My computer is kind of giving me fits, not sure if I’m touching a wrong key or what buy in the middle of a sentence it goes somewhere else then I have to correct the mistakes.   I have ordered a new computer so maybe this one is getting even.  The new one will be used mainly for Skype and this will still be used for everything else. Sound like a plan?  Well hopefully everything will work out OK…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment