Friday, May 6, 2011

Thursday May 5th 2011

Here comes another beautiful day, a little cool again but the sun is shining and I think it may get warmer.

Today at work I am mowing again.  I will mow all the RV sites (58) and around the outside of the campground.  This is a pretty good job, all the picnic tables have to be moved so I don’t get tired of sitting.  Well, I couldn’t mow all 58 sites the last seven sites are still to wet to mow.  Maybe next week.  Eight of the sites I mow with a push mower.  Takes a lot of energy to do that.  Got done pretty early so I thought that I would try to weed eat the sites I didn’t get last time besides I still have an hour and a half before quitting time.  The weeds and grass are so wet it sure makes a mess of my pants and boots.  Guess that will be OK until we can spray “Roundup”.  A lot of places we can’t weed eat because of the fence being white and the grass green and the green stains the white so Roundup is the answer in those areas.  The wind has been blowing to hard to spray though.  Makes a mess when the wind blows the spray where you don’t want it.

Linda fixed pork burgers last night, excellent, and tonight hamburgers, very good but I think I like the pork burgers better.

Got my new computer today, spent about two hours getting it set up and trying to download Skype, that has to be the hardest program to download that I’ve ever tried downloading!  It was almost bed time before I finished.  I did get to talk to Bren, and Linda thanked her for the flowers she sent her for mother’s day.  I will take a picture of them…

100_2617

I have no idea what kind they are but they sure are pretty.  I will take more pictures when they open up…..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment