Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Monday May 9th 2011

Today is the day!!  I’m not looking forward to getting my tooth pulled but I guess it is better than getting stepped on by an elephant!

I went in to the dentist by myself, I always get nervous when they start sticking me with needles.  Not real fond of getting shots, well, not fond of getting teeth pulled either but she did it…

100_2630

I had Erin, which I think I put her name in earlier as Amanda, took the picture of me and my tooth.   I didn’t know Dr. Elizabeth was behind me but I just want to say that this was probably the easiest tooth to come out I have ever had extracted.  Starting at the beginning, she still wanted me to go to an oral surgeon and I didn’t want to do that.  She put medicine in my mouth, not sure what kind, but then she started pushing on my tooth trying to see if it hurt me, which to her surprise, it didn’t.  Then she started with the nova Caine (sp) shots which I didn’t feel any of them but I knew she was doing it because she kept jiggling my cheek to get all the stuff in there.  It didn’t hurt at all but I was sure nervous.  I think it all took about a half hour to deaden the nerves or what ever you call it, then she said she was going to be putting some pressure on it, then she said it’s done!!  Didn’t even know she was pulling!  Well, she finally told me why she didn’t want to pull it, seems she had a lady that had the same problem I did and she wouldn’t to  the oral surgeon either.  Guess she cried through the whole extraction it hurt so bad.  Thank the Lord this didn’t hurt at all.

.

Well, this kind of ruined the rest of the day, she said I needed to take it easy and not do anything, especially anything strenuous. So I couldn’t till the garden, Jim returned my tiller and it is in running condition.  Can’t split wood, can’t lift the big pieces to put on the fire so I carried some from the pile and put on the fire to keep it burning.  Took it easy the rest of the day and all I ate today was a container of cottage cheese and a yogurt.  I was full!

Well, so much for Monday. Oh, the weather has been sunny, hot and beautiful!  Drying up the water and getting back to normal.  The bugs are terrible though.  Little flies that bite like crazy!  Gnats that like to fly into your ears and eyes, just very annoying.

Time to call it a day…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment