Friday, May 20, 2011

Thursday May 19th 2011

Looks like rain today in fact it has sprinkled a little already.  It is a little cool this morning, not bad, but cool.

I go in to work at 9AM this morning, wonder what I will be doing???  We have the park to mow yet, it doesn’t look to bad but some of the sites towards the South end are growing pretty fast, that is where the good ground is.  The trees we planted down there about six years ago are really growing fast, looks to me like some are around twenty feet tall!  The ones up at the North end in the rocks and sand are about 12 feet tall and kind of spindly.  For Pin Oaks they look pretty good.

Well, I got the job of putting the shroud back on the golf cart (motor). The shroud was hard to get off and hopefully it won’t be that hard to put back on.  Wrong.  I spent almost three hours trying to get it back on.  Tiny spaces and big hands don’t work.  I dropped bolts and washers so many times, and they don’t fall down on the floor, they fall in a little spot that is like a small box, full of greasy dirt, and it terrible hard to get them out.  Finally got it back together and have one bolt left over.  NOOOOOO! I can’t see a spot where it goes and it took Mark awhile to find it and guess what???  I had to take it apart again.  Oh me!  Finally got it done and running at noon.

This afternoon I am mowing.  I got most of the sites done before Grant got out of school.  He is going to use the push mower!!  I am finishing the front of the park and the other sites that I can mow with the rider.  I finished about 4:30 and decided to do some weed eating before going home.  I noticed that where I sprayed Roundup last week, it doesn’t look to bad!  Now I have to wait another week to see how the job went that I did yesterday.  Takes awhile to see the results.

Well, when I got home I decided to try to fix the “new” chain saw. Not a good idea, just like the golf cart, tiny spaces and big hands don’t go well together.  I got it torn apart!  Now I can’t get it back togetherSmile.  Maybe tomorrow I will try again, it was very frustrating.

Going to be a nice quiet night tonight, I am tired and kind of sore, probably won’t take anything though.  Maybe a good nights sleep will see my through the aches and pains…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment