Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friday May 6th 2011

 

Well, this morning I get to go to the dentist.  Elizabeth Priggel is her name. I’ve been to her before, actually for the same tooth about two years ago. I wanted it pulled then but she said that it was OK and I just needed an anti biotic to  get rid of the infection.  Well, same tooth and it is hurting, not bad but hurting.  I have taken the anti biotic she prescribed and feel great now. I wonder if she likes pulling teeth??? This is Dr Priggel..

 

100_2619

She didn’t really want me to take her picture especially after I told her I was going to put it in my blog.  Oops… To late…

This is Amanda her assistant.

100_2620

They are very nice but Dr Priggel sure doesn’t seem like she wants to pull my tooth.  She wants me to go to an oral surgeon and I asked what he would do different and she said maybe put me to sleep and I said no thank you.  I will let you do it.  Have an appointment for Monday morning.

Spring is here and I have seen this little bird twice now.  I sure doesn’t move very much…

100_2618

It is kind of a cute little bird, not sure what kind it is but I think it is just getting used to life on the outside!

Well, to work today. The rush season is over and things have quieted down. It wasn’t all that bad anyway but it is slow now.

The water is starting to recede and I saw a dove with an olive branch in its mouth!!   Not really, just kidding but the water is receding quite nicely.  If I had plants I could probably plant my garden.  I don’t have my tiller either. Oh well, maybe next week.

When I got home from work I had supper with Linda and then figured it was time to start a fire.  Have lots of wood to burn…

100_2623

Not a real good picture but it is burning, not like I would like it, but it is burning.  I spent a couple hours out here loading up the wood as high as I could get it.  Hope it is still burning in the morning….I’m tired to guess I will go to bed…..Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that you've seen a dove/olive branch. ;-)
    I've been wanting to have a wiener roast! Is the fire still going?

    ReplyDelete