Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tuesday May 17th 2011

Today I have to go back to the dentist, she wants to make sure my tooth isn’t growing back I guess.  She did a great job pulling it and I have had no problems since.  She gave me an OK!  She wants me to continue with the anti biotic until it is gone.  She thinks I still have an infection.  It doesn’t hurt which I am glad about.

I stopped and got a few groceries on the way home.  Linda didn’t come with me, she is still tired from the trip.

My neighbor brought home another riding lawn mower.  This was his Dad’s mower and it is a two cylinder with three blades.  I drove it just a little and mowed just a little and I think I am going to like it.  It is a little loud and could use a new muffler but other than that it seems like a keeper.

Work this afternoon.  I will work the office today.  I think things are getting slower.  In fact I thought that we wouldn’t even get a camper in today.  Went for a long time before the first one came in and only ended up with five for the day.  Mark’s worried that with the price of gas so high the bottom will just fall out of the camping.  He could be right, I know I don’t want to drive my camper anywhere, it is just to expensive to go any distance.  The day kind of drug by and at closing time the last one came in. Had all the book work done already but won’t be hard to change.  Seems funny though that when it’s time for me to leave people want to stand and talk!!! I got out of the office at 7:15PM which wasn’t to bad, all in all I had a pretty good day.

By the time I get home there isn’t time to do much of anything.  I used the hoe in the garden for a little while (very little), but broke up some of the dirt. To early yet for the weeds.  Next week maybe.  None of the plants (seeds) have come up yet and one of the tomato plants died, probably have to bury it tomorrow.

TV tonight should be pretty good, season finale for “Chuck” and “The Event” will only have one more show I think.  Maybe Chuck was last night, it had a great ending but left a door open in case they come back again.

Went to bed after the weather, supposed to be nice tomorrow so I will mow the lawn when I get home.  I only take a half hour for lunch so I get off at 5:30PM which gives me plenty of time to mow.

OK, enough for now,,,,night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment