Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunday May 1st 2011

Guess what??? It’s raining like crazy!  Guess that isn’t new but we sure have gotten a lot of rain.  I think in the last eight or nine days it must be close to twenty inches.  It is taking a long time to soak up and drain off.

Went to church this morning at Fellowship and got a couple of pictures.  I mentioned Harold and Becky, I finally took their pics…

100_2596

They lived at the campground while they were building their new home.  With this much rain they have water in their basement.  Guess it could be worse.   Becky has been teaching the Sunday School class and has been doing a very good job!

This is a picture of Ken and Barbie.  I worked with Ken for a couple of years at the Miner Police Department.  Ken and Barbie are very nice, Ken is a card.  He has a few physical problems but I guess that’s what happens when we get older…

100_2598

Barb is kind of funny the first picture I showed her, she wasn’t smiling and then I showed her this one, she said to throw the other one away.. well, I will probably keep it.

Church and Sunday School were very interesting. Had a good sermon.

Well, I took another picture of the fields…

100_2606

This is actually our ditch which is full of water, again.  I’m not sure how many times the ditch has filled up but this is probably the fullest, and I think I took this picture tomorrow (Monday). Anyway, wish we could give some of this water to Texas!  They need it.  We will probably need it come August.

Not much going on tonight, went to church and he preached on Revelation which was very interesting.  This was about the Angel reaping the earth of the unfaithful.  Makes you want to be ready doesn’t it???

It is supposed to storm tonight, again, so I think I will call it a night, or day and say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment