Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saturday May 28th 2011

I have a lot to do today, wasn’t planned that way but when I do something and see something else I usually start on another job then another job, I think I had four different things going on at once, well, not at once but leave one and start another.  It was to early to mow the lawn or start the chain saw to work on the stump so I started fixing two lawn chairs but the batteries were almost dead on the drill so while charging a battery I cleaned a corner of the garage and have the ramp to take apart that I had made for Bruno but the battery still isn’t charged so I did some other things until the battery was charged, then I fixed the chairs and took the ramp apart.  Then I got the chain saw started and worked on the stump that was already loose but I couldn’t knock it over so I sawed more on it and put a rope and tackle on it but I finally pushed it over…

100_2685

Wasn’t much holding it but was enough to make it hard to push over.

I sawed up the last log at the last stump I burned and got it over to this one so one of these days I will be able to burn it!

Started mowing the lawn and the mower is making a really bad streak in the grass, One blade is closer to the ground than the other.  Figured it out, had a tire that was almost flat.  Didn’t have time to finish the lawn, maybe when I get home from work.

Didn’t do to bad finishing some of the jobs I started and I know I have a lot more jobs to do.

Work again this afternoon.  It was real quiet, only had three camper come in.  I picked up a pizza from Pizza Hunt on the way home.  That hit the spot.  This is a good Pizza Hut.

I am finishing the lawn tonight.  One of the bearings smokes and Daniel called his Dad to find out if he had this problem also.  He said under the deck the build up of dirt and grass has to be cleaned every so often to keep it cool.

I’m falling asleep so guess it’s time to say night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment