Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sunday May 8th 2011

Well, I know I went to church this morning. I am enjoying the church.  Guess that I would probably join this church.  Will wait for awhile before joining though, want to be certain.

Today is going to be a relaxing day, tomorrow I go in to have one of my teeth pulled.  Dr. Elizabeth really doesn’t want to do it and I’m not sure why.

I sat out in the yard today with Sparky.  We watched the fire burn and I may have dozed a little…

100_2628

For some reason Sparky thinks that when I sit in a lawn chair outside his place is in my lap.  We spent a couple hours out there watching the fire burn and smolder.  Guess he enjoyed it also.

Went back to church tonight, almost missed it.  It was almost time for church to start when I came back in the house.  Guess I need to start wearing my watch.

We had a nice quiet evening, nothing exciting happened so guess I will stop with this one…I’m getting caught up!!!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment