Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Saturday May 7th 2011

WOW!! I sure have been procrastinating!!!  Actually this is Wednesday so I haven’t posted my blog for five days, give or take…  Now I have to try to remember what happened today.  I know I went to work this afternoon but what I did this morning  not real sure about that.  I did take a picture of the neighbor boy Jackson.  He is about three years old, maybe four and he is a character.  He befriended Linda first, he wasn’t real sure about me but now he is very neighborly!

100_2629

He is really a cute kid, likes to visit.  He likes Linda and he comes over to visit with her so she gives him little treats like crackers, iced tea etc.  I think his parents have a hard time keeping track of him because he likes to go visit.

I got a picture of the fields, they look a little different, they aren’t flooded anymore but look kind of like mud!

100_2627

The field in the background is still pretty muddy but the front field still looks good, it didn’t really flood.

Well, work went well, the books at the end of the day have come out perfect which for me is amazing.  I get a little careless and make mistakes which takes a lot of time trying to figure out where I made the mistake.

I’m going to close this blog and get ready to write tomorrows…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment