Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wednesday December 8th 2010

It’s another cool day but not as cool as yesterday.  Temperature went up during the night I think.  Wasn’t any frost this morning either. I had to hook up the water again.

We don’t have anything planned for today.  Linda isn’t feeling to good. Kind of a stomach bug I guess.

I only took one picture today and that was kind of an after thought…

100_1875

I made some vegetable soup.  That’s what I call it anyway.  Just a couple pieces of bacon, celery, potatoes, corn, tomatoes and some seasoning.  I thought it was good, guess Linda did too, she ate two bowls of it, they were small bowls though.

I went over to see Virgie this afternoon.  She had lots of visitors.  Steve was there when I got there and after he left Connie and Emma Kate came in. Emma Kate is eight going on eighteen!  She tells me in two years she will be a pre-teen!  I asked her who told her all about that and she said it was her friend in 6th grade and I imagine she is a ten year old pre-teen!

I left a few minutes later and on the way out I saw Destiny and Ethan.  They were coming to see Grandma.  I talked to them for awhile and I guess both the kids asked their mom if they were going to get to see Sparky. If I would have known they were going to be here I would have brought Sparky along with me but I left him home.

Not much going on tonight, we will watch some TV and then go to bed. Well, that sounds exciting!!  I have to unhook the water again tonight, it is supposed to be colder tonight than it was the other night!  Better be prepared.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment