Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Monday December 6th 2010

We don’t have anything planned for today except for the parade tonight. It is cold outside and the wind is blowing a little.  It didn’t freeze but it frosted! Tonight it is supposed to freeze.  They predict a hard freeze.  Being cool out I decided to make some jalapeno bread.  Linda bought four jalapenos and I have time. 

I messed around with the computer after putting Sparky in bed with Linda. What a hoot!!!  He won’t leave her alone.  He thinks it is play time.  Linda plays for awhile and then Sparky gets a little to frisky.  He likes to bite and I’m sure that is all because Linda trained him, I sure wouldn’t do anything like thatSmile.

The bread turned out pretty nice.  We had a couple slices, the jalapenos aren’t spicy but they do taste like jalapenos, amazing!!

I wanted to go to Wal Mart to get some velcro and fix our seat cushions.  They do not stay where they are supposed to.  They keep slipping out and it is very uncomfortable.  I need to get new foam, heavy duty, to put in the seats.  The foam in them now is cheap and gets flat and then gets uncomfortable sitting.  I’ve looked on the computer and it will probably cost about $100 or more just for the two seats.  Might be worth it though if we want to sit for any time at all.

For supper I fixed tuna and noodles with peas.  I like that!    It turned out good for a change.  Well, I like most of the stuff I fix, well, I like most anything.

Time to go to the parade and it is getting cold outside.  Linda doesn’t want to go, she is cold already and we haven’t even gone outside yet.  Linda really wants to stay inside and keep warm.  I thought I was the one that couldn’t handle the cold??? HUMMMM!  She would still say I can’t and she can though!

We stayed in tonight and watched some TV and just took it easy. Not much else to say except…night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment