Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 25th 2010

Christmas Day.  Day to remember Jesus. Maybe reflect what He has done in our lives, maybe what He could do in our lives if we let Him in!

Well, it is raining out and I had to put the awning down so Sparky could do his job.  He didn’t want to go under the camper where it was dry.  We both got wet.  It isn’t cold out yet but very cool and the rain doesn’t help a bit. I will leave the awning down until the wind starts blowing and it is supposed to blow.  I guess it was about 9 or 10 when I put it up.  The rain has stopped and the wind has started.

Sparky is doing a great job of sitting up…

100_2029

He is waiting for his treat.  He looks pretty big in this picture.  He has grown a lot even though we can’t see it.  I watched a video of him the first day we had him and his ears still flopped but I still can’t see the difference in size.  I bet Daniel and Kiley would be able to tell.  He is bigger than Chloe now, maybe not as tall but I bet he weighs more.  Kind of wish he would stay this size.  If he gets to much bigger we will have a problem sitting together on the seat!

Linda made “one” of my favorite meals today!!  Hamburger gravy!  I made biscuits and that was our supper!!  Loved it.  We also made a cake in the convection oven.  Weird!  a 9x13 pan won’t fit in the oven.  We made two cakes out of it in an 8x8 pan and she cut them so they would fit into a 9x13!  Not real pretty but should taste OK!!

I went to see Virgie this evening and Rick and Connie were there and so was Angela.  We had a nice little visit.  Virgie seems to be doing well. 

We are all getting together at Steve and Pam’s tomorrow after church for a Mexican dinner.  Linda is fixing “pork burritos”.  Smells so good here in the camper.

Tomorrow will be our last day here in Picayune.  We will leave Monday morning to head for Mission.  If everything goes right we may make it to Houston.  Looking forward to warm weather, Sparky really doesn’t like going out in this kind of weather.  He shivers most of the day!

Time to get some sleep, Merry Christmas Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment