Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunday December 5th 2010

When I got up this morning and took Sparky outside it was pretty cold!  It was chilly inside the camper but I left the bedroom vent open so all the heat escaped.  Not good!  After I closed it  it warmed up some what but not warm like I like it.

I went to church this morning with out Linda and I was cold all through Sunday School and Church.  I had my coat on but I never did get warmed up.   Guess Winter is here. 

We didn’t do much today, I played with Sparky and watched a couple movies on Life Time.  Christmas specials.

I bought some “red” hot dogs, think they were called Lynks or something like that.  They weren’t bad but they didn’t taste much like hot dogs.

Went to church tonight by myself again, Pastor is going through Revelations and it is really interesting. He preached on the Angel that was in the Heavens and proclaiming the Gospel to all nations and tongues.  This was God’s mercy in the middle of the Tribulation.  I guess I never thought of it like that.  All most all the people in the Tribulation have rejected Jesus, God in his mercy gave them all another chance.  It is sad to see people reject Jesus, knowing what is going to happen to them…

We took it easy tonight, have a friend that is having trouble with their heater in their camper. I can’t work on it because they are in Branson. I do have another idea, hopefully we can talk and I can see if my idea would work.  Time to say good night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Left the vent open all night... we've been known to do that, too. =)
    Hope you don't get sick from being so chilled all morning.
    It's warmer down here.
    Are you here yet?

    ReplyDelete