Friday, December 3, 2010

Thursday December 2nd 2010

I just know this is going to be a good day!!  It was very cool last night, had our little heater running all night but kept it decent in here.  When the days are nice here they are very nice.  I think Sunday it’s supposed to drop in temperature quite a bit.  Not looking forward to that. Saturday is supposed to be in the 70s.  Sparky likes playing outside and this morning I had to take my jacket off it was so warm…

100_1814

This was a pretty good picture for a self timer, had it centered pretty good.

100_1815

I don’t really like this picture, I look so dejected!!

Linda and I went to town and left Sparky home!  I figured he would have to stay in the car and the car gets really warm.  I needed to fill up with gas and get a couple things at Wal Mart.  The gas went up twelve cents a gallon since last night!!   I can’t hardly believe it, the price has gone up twenty five cents a gallon in the last three weeks!  We went to another grocery store and then needed to go back and fill up with gas.  The gas station across the street was nine cents a gallon cheaper than Wal Mart so I filled up.  Took almost thirty dollars for our little “girlie” car.  Can’t wait to fill up the camper!!

Linda fixed “red beans & rice” for supper…UMMMM…

100_1817

100_1816

She did a good job, it was really good and we have enough left for a few more meals.

I tried to make some cookies, not from scratch, they are Pillsbury I think..

100_1819

These are the cookies,  I think that the pan isn’t big enough for twelve. Six will have to do and I will have to do it twice.  They don’t taste like home made cookies but are good.  They are loaded with grease(?) or something.

We had a good relaxing night. Played on the computer and watched some TV not much else though, guess it’s bed time…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment