Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tuesday December 14th 2010

When I went outside this morning it wasn’t nearly as cold as I thought it would be.  The wind wasn’t blowing so I checked the temp in the car and it was 28 so it did get below freezing but I don’t think it made it to the 22 they were predicting.

Sparky and I took a walk and I took a picture of the little Chinese electric car that the lady in the laundry was telling me about yesterday…

100_1968

I’m not sure what color this is but my guess would be green. It is kind of cute but I sure wouldn’t want to get in a wreck with it.  I don’t know where they put the batteries!  I guess it is good for about forty miles on a charge.

I had to take a picture of Sparky waking Linda…

100_1932

You can’t see Linda but Sparky is on her head going wild.  He loves to wake her up in the morning!

The Christmas party at Virgie’s place is this afternoon at 5PM so we will go over to Rick and Connie’s and I am going to make some cinnamon rolls to take over.  We actually got there about 2:30PM, I wanted to get there about 2PM.  Still had enough time.  I didn’t take a picture of the rolls but got them in the oven about 4PM and they actually turned out pretty good except some of the sugar burnt and that wasn’t very good.

Well, I just erased a paragraph, what a bummer, now I am going to have to try and write it again… We arrived at the party in plenty of time and I thought it was just going to be finger food but WOW they had a great dinner!!  I think that it was better than Ryan’s especially taste wise!  There wasn’t any salad bar though just good food.  I think one of my favorite things was the potato salad.  It was actually mashed potato salad I think. Very good and very tasty!

Santa Claus came tonight also….

100_1978

There were a few kids there and I think everyone had a good time. I think I have a picture of Virgie here somewhere..

100_1971

I think she had a good time.  All of her children were there except for one from Florida.  I think he is coming for Christmas though.

We left about 7:30PM and went back to Rick and Connie’s to pick up Sparky.  We were going to take him but thought it best to leave him there in his cage. He was good.

We got home about 8PM and took it easy the rest of the night.  Watched a little TV or course and went to bed about 1030PM.   I unhooked the water again just to be sure.  Don’t want it to freeze even though it isn’t supposed to get below 32.  Just want to be sure.

One more thing, if there are a lot of mistakes in this, I am having trouble with Live Writer.  I can’t get back to the top to check it for errors.  Sorry Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment