Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday December 4th 2010

Today is going to be a nice day, it is foggy but will clear off nicely because it looks like there aren’t any clouds.  Linda is going to get up early so I took Sparky in and put him on the bed!!  WHEE!!!  He took a flying leap and was up to Linda’s head in an instant and licking and chewing on here hair!!  She woke up!!  So, we are going to the flea market down in Pass Christian called Menge Flea Market. We stopped at McDonalds first though and had breakfast.  Got on the road about 9AM I guess and Steve was going to show us the back way down to the flea market.  We took roads I had no idea where they would take us!  We met a Sheriff on a real narrow road and he wanted us to pull over so I stopped and rolled down the window and he said there were horses ahead of us.  OK!! Maybe they got out of the pasture or something…

100_1820

Guess this is the “or something”  It was actually a parade!  It was in the middle of nowhere!

100_1821

100_1829

100_1839

The parade wasn’t real big but very nice if you like horses and mules.  They also tossed candy and beads (necklaces).  Linda was ecstatic!  Got lots of beads etc….

The flea market was nice.  We all had a good time.  Linda found lots of “stuff” that she bought.  I got a clevis for the riding mower and a sledge hammer, now all I need is some wedges and I will be ready to split wood when I get home.  I spent $7 on all my goodies, I didn’t ask Linda how much she spent…Pam found some chickens she had been looking for..

100_1847

100_1848

HUMMMM…Looks like a good chicken!!

We got home about 3PM and I let Sparky out, he was ready!!  We went over to see Aunt Virgie and spent about an hour there and most of the people like Sparky but he is a little hyper.

I made some biscuits for the left over red beans and rice.  Made the biscuits with coconut oil and they really turned out good.  I think this was the best I have ever made biscuits.  Very light!!!

100_1851

I have really been having a problem with Live Writer tonight, not sure what is going on but it sure is giving me fits tonight.  Wanted to post this tonight then tomorrow I won’t have to worry about it.  We won’t do a lot tonight but watch TV and mess with the computer…Have a great night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a really good time. I love the "parade!!"

    ReplyDelete