Friday, December 31, 2010

Thursday December 30th 2010

Last day of 2010!!  Is this a good deal?  God is in charge, doesn’t matter what we think.  In my opinion I had a very good year. We met a lot of nice people and did things and went places and especially good was visiting family even if it wasn’t for a real long period of time.

Now for the day, well, we pretty much stayed home and took it easy.  There were things that I had to do to finish setting up the camper even though I’m sure I’m not going to be in a big hurry to get it done.  I want to wash the camper but probably not today.  I usually do my reading first but seeing as how I can’t get online during the day today will be different.

Had a pretty rough afternoon…

100_2080

Sparky and I spent a lot of the afternoon out in the warm Texas air, dozing and just enjoying.

This is a picture of the camper in our parking spot at Seldom Rest RV Park..

100_2071

The park may not be the greatest but the people are really nice and the place is clean and really laid back.  I think we are going to like it here.  I think one problem with South Texas is the humidity.  We can get around the humidity though.

Tomorrow there is going to be  coffee and donut time at the club house at 8AM so Linda thinks she wants to go with me.  OK we will see if she can get up or not.

We went to H.E.B. to get groceries.  I like HEB, it is a large store and they have quite a variety of things.  It was really crowded tonight and the drivers here, well, they are different.  Sure don’t like to be out after dark.

I got online tonight….YES…. I got to post three days of blogs, of course I will post this one tomorrow.  I am really getting my days mixed up.  Had to change the title and now I will probably have two for Friday, maybe not,  but maybe starting the new year I will be able to get back onto the right date…  I sure don’t like the Windows Live Writer I am using, it sure isn’t user friendly.   As I was saying, I got online tonight and I ordered foam for our cushions.  It was a little over $100 but my cushion is almost non existent!  The back is even getting worn out so I ordered four new ones.  Now I can sign off and try to post this one…Night Y’all….

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! We partied hard tonight-- Matt was asleep by 10!!
    Enjoy your Texas humidity and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picture of you and Sparky! Love it!

    ReplyDelete