Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday December 13th 2010

Since this is Tuesday I can’t remember how cold it was yesterday.  I don’t think it got as cold as they said it was supposed to.  I don’t think the water froze but to be sure it was a good thing I disconnected the water as I will do again tonight.  Supposed to be colder tonight than last night.

Linda made some banana bread today.  I didn’t take a picture of it but it tasted good but I think maybe there were to many bananas in it so it was kind of moist.  I am sure it will get eaten.

As the morning rolled on, it got windier and it seemed like it got colder. I would take Sparky out but the wind was almost to much for me.

I decided to do a load of wash and change the sheets.  There were a couple of ladies down there doing their wash, they didn’t make fun of me for doing it but they sure had a weird conversation going on. It was about their ex husbands.  Funny what people will talk about.  They had their clothes in the dryer when I started my washing and I finished washing and drying mine before they were done.  I won’t go into what I heard.  The one lady though had a car that I thought was a Smart Car.  It was a Chinese electric car.  Wish I had taken a picture of it.  She says they like it but haven’t gotten it licensed yet. They are also leasing their camper with option to buy.

Linda tried to get a picture of Sparky sitting up but he doesn’t sit very long  but he sits longer than any of our other dogs did.  Our other dogs didn’t do it at all..

100_1930

Some people think I may be spoiling him but in the morning I take him out and when he comes in he will take a couple bites of food then want up on the seat so I feed him up on the seat, he doesn’t want to eat out of the bowl, I take it and set it on the seat for him and then when he starts getting full I feed him by hand a bite at a time.  Don’t tell me I’m spoiling him!  His place now is right where he is in the above picture.  He spends most of the day there except when we are outside playing.

Linda fixed some goulash tonight. Very good but she put cayenne pepper in it and while it was cooking it was choking me and Sparky. That cayenne must be potent.  After a couple of bites it was pretty good but pretty spicy..100_1928

Oh, I almost forgot, she got the hamburger out and let it thaw and then when she started supper she found out that it was ground pork and not hamburger, “go for it” I told her, we like our pork patties this should be good too.  It was.  Pork is a little solider than hamburger but I think I like it just as well.

Not much going on tonight again.  Think I will play some games on the computer and then go to bed.  Tomorrow I will make cinnamon rolls over at Rick and Connie’s to take to Virgie’s place for their Christmas get together. That should be fun.  I think on Wednesday Connie wants to make holiday bread. I made it a couple years ago and it turned out pretty good so I will try it again.  I don’t have a recipe and Virgie, for some reason can’t find hers.  I make it my way anyway, hope it turns out!!

Going to get some sleep tonight, I am tired for some reason, sure isn’t from working to hard…..Night Y’alll…

No comments:

Post a Comment