Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wednesday December 29th 2010

I hate to say this but today is Friday and I finally got online but it is really slow.  It took almost a half hour to post yesterday’s blog.  If I put a lot of pictures in it I think it will take a long time.

We made it To Mathis TX today. We stopped at a campground here that has to be the worst campground I have ever stayed it!!

100_2065

100_2062

I won’t put any more pictures on.  This is the laundry that is open to the public and it gets a lot of use!  The shower is also in here but I didn’t even want to look at the showers, the rest of the park is bad I can’t see the showers being nice.

The cable did work real nice here and there was water.  Enough said.  We went to bed at the usual time and didn’t have a long drive tomorrow so good night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment