Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wednesday December 15th 2010

This morning was a bunch warmer!!!  I think it was 60 degrees this morning at 6AM.  I could be wrong but it was pretty nice. Sparky and I did our morning thing (exercise, eat, etc.).  I got to work on the computer after he went to sleep….

100_1992

He does get comfortable after all that exercise!!

We went over to Rick and Connie’s this afternoon to make some “Holiday Bread”.  We don’t have a recipe so we are going to wing it.  After we got it mixed up Rick got his truck and hooked up to my tow dolly, which he had stored in back of his shed and we brought it back to the campground.  When we got back to their place we mixed up, well, not mixed but added the fruit to the bread and rolled it up.  After we were all done Connie thought that maybe we added to much of the fruit. After baking it we were positive we added to much fruit.  The inside was kind of moist but it tasted good.  On the way home I thought that maybe I should (we should) have used the rolling pin and rolled the fruit into the dough, may have helped… This is what it looks like…

100_1991

Actually this loaf looks better than the other two we cut open.  I may try this again to see what happens.

I went to church at West Union tonight.  Pastor Bud usually brings a pretty good sermon, or bible study.  Tonight was on the “exaltation of Jesus” in the Scripture at His birth and just before His birth and after His death.  Very interesting.

Linda and I watched some TV tonight (as usual) and I played with Sparky. He wasn’t in his usual place on the seat beside me, he was on the floor and I laughed so hard at him I almost choked.  He is one weird little dog. I think he should sleep tonight, me too!  Guess I will sign off for now and pick this up again in the morning….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment