Friday, December 24, 2010

Thursday December 23rd 2010

This is the last day of the month that we paid for here in Picayune.  We stayed a couple days at Paw Paw’s and we paid for another three days here so we wouldn’t have to be on the road Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  We will leave Monday if everything goes right.  If we are snowed in I may decide to stay another day, just never know what will happen here.

This morning is pretty cool.  Sparky and I went for a walk and came back inside to get warmed up.

We aren’t going to do to much today I don’t think, I know we have to go to the store again for a couple of things but that will be this afternoon. 

Sparky and I like playing outside…..

100_2014

He gets pretty dirty.  He has a small hole he likes to flop in and I like to “kick” him out of it.  He runs almost full blast and slides back into the hole and I kick him out again.  He really likes to roll but he is usually on his back when I kick him out of the hole and he slides for awhile on his back.  I think I will give him a bath Sunday night before we leave on Monday. Linda has some waterless shampoo that she uses on him and makes him smell decent.  Usually he smells like “dawg”.

Linda decided today would be a good day to take Virgie her gift.  She is funny…really looks relaxed…

100_2015

I may be a little different but that just doesn’t look comfortable.  She really doesn’t look very happy and I asked her if she was tired and she said “yes” that she had had a lot of company today, so we stayed longer than usual.  Is that bad???  Santa Claus came that afternoon and Rick also came over so I imagine she didn’t get her nap.

We stopped at Wal Mart on the way back and the traffic was terrible.  We tried to spend a little extra time in the store but the traffic was still backed up outside.  I commented to Linda that it seemed like the shoppers were in the Christmas spirit today.  Smiling and talking etc.  Didn’t see anyone really get upset and it was crowded in there.

Well there isn’t much more to talk about today.  It did warm up this afternoon.  We opened up the camper.  It was only about 55 but inside it was about 75.  The sun really heats up this little camper!

Going to play on the computer for awhile and watch some TV and go to work…no…bed…..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment