Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday December 27th 2010

OK it is Monday, Sparky got me up at 5:30AM!  A little earlier than I wanted to get up.  It is another cold morning but the sun will shine today, hopefully it will warm up some.  I unhooked the water last night and glad I did.  The water faucet froze.  I had to take a glass of hot water out to thaw it out.  It took awhile but finally it broke loose.  Today will be a big day, packing up to leave is a long process.  Hooking up the car and putting everything in its place is a pretty long process.  I took Sparky in to wake Linda up and he was tired!!

100_2048

Doesn’t he look energetic?  He was a real “dud” this morning.  All he wanted to do is lay down.  He got pretty cold outside.

We finally got on the road about 10:40AM.  There was a guy walking around that seemed to want to talk so that took a little while.  On the way I wanted Linda to take a picture of the big bridge..

100_2049

OH NO!!!!  My camera is broke!!  The cover won’t open except for a little crack.  Hope that I still have the receipt for it and the warranty card.

We had a pretty good day traveling, the price of gas is ridiculous.  Now I know that I have spelled ridiculous before but this is wrong.  Re is re not ri!! Oh well, I figure this isn’t the first mistake I’ve made!!

We are stopping for the night in Beaumont Texas at the Gulf Coast RV Park just off the interstate.  It is a PA park and under $20 it is really quite a fancy park.  The roads are twice as good as the interstate we just got off of.  The roads are all cement, the sites are all cement and the yards are all mowed and the even look kind of manicured!  I checked out the rest room/shower and they are really nice.  I will have to take a couple pictures in the morning of the park.

I took Sparky for a walk tonight and he is really hyper.  I walked all over the park with him and he just wanted to run and jump.  He finally settled down after about a half hour in the camper jumping around like a retard.  Guess being caged up all day did something to him.

We will watch a little TV tonight and then hit the hay!  Tomorrow will be another day and I’m pretty sure we won’t make it to our destination but you never know….Have a great night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment