Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friday December 10th 2010

Very cold this morning.  Glad I unhooked the water hose.  It wasn’t supposed to be this cold I don’t think but you just never know.

We don’t have anything planned for today again, we will hang out here and enjoy the weather, well, it’s supposed to get nice out, sure hope it does.

Sparky likes it outside and he met a new friend, well, it was a few days ago. His name is B.J…..

100_1887

B.J. is a Rat Terrier also. He is about seven months old and really feisty. It takes Sparky awhile to get used to another dog or person so…they spent some time getting used to each other, well, Sparky was getting used to him.  B.J. is a little more aggressive and was getting a little rough but Sparky liked it.  I separated them after awhile.

I decided to fix some supper, decisions, decisions, what should we have for supper.  Well I decided on smoked sausage and some Rice A Roni. It turned out pretty good.

We went over to Rick and Connie’s tonight for some Zilch.  Had a good time. We are planning on going to the Coast tomorrow to see Matt and Destiny.  Guess we will take Sparky, it could be a long day even though I’m sure he would be alright here by himself but still a long day and I am sure that Emma Kate and Ethan would like to see him.  Guess he will go!

We got home about 10PM and I had to get Sparky worn down, which I didn’t do a very good job.  He ate a lot when we got home so I was sure he would want to get up during the night and I was right, about 2AM but he does pretty good, does his job and right back in but he really didn’t want to go back to bed right away, sorry…..Night Y’all..

1 comment: