Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunday December 26th 2010

Sunday morning and it is COLD, COLD, COLD!!!  I guess it didn’t get as cold as it could have but it seems to go right through me.  Sparky runs around for awhile and then it’s time for him to go in.  I really didn’t want to go out.

I went to the Chapel today for church.  What makes you happy???  That was his sermon and it was pretty good, toys, sorry that wasn’t the answer.

Being happy with where you are and what you are doing is part of the answer.  I think the rest of the answer is knowing where you will spend eternity!! Helping others is another way to be happy.

We went to church at West Union again today. Pastor Bud asked what we received for Christmas.  The point was out of second Corinthians 9:15 about the “indescribable” gift!  He had some very good points.

After church we went to Steve and Pam’s for Steve’s Birthday get together. Had a great time…

100_2031

Linda baked a German Chocolate Cake and it really looked weird.  It doesn’t show up well but it looks like a couple of “boobs”. Linda says they are “bug eyes”!  It was good anyway.  Destiny brought a Sopapilla desert that was to die for!!  We had sent her the recipe on a recipe exchange.  We hadn’t tried it but Lisa from back in Missouri brought it to church one night and it was excellent.  The whole meal was a Mexican theme.  Linda made “pork burritos”, Connie brought “Taco Salad” and Pam made “Tortilla Soup”.  Everything was excellent.

Have a few other pictures of the group….

100_2040

This is a picture of the group and I took it with my camera!!  Love my little camera, not as sharp as Linda’s but does a great job for me.

The have a WII that I had to get a couple pictures of…

100_2039

100_2044

We had a great time watching the kids play, eating and taking pictures and talking etc….

We finally went home about 5:30PM to let Sparky out and relax and get ready for the big move tomorrow to somewhere warmer.  Hopefully the next couple of parks will have better wifi.  It is either really slow here or my computer is getting plugged up.  Hopefully not the latter…

Going to take it easy tonight will have to unhook the water, supposed to have a hard freeze tonight, not looking forward to that but the wind isn’t blowing and it seems about twenty degrees warmer…Night Y’all…

Guess what, I can’t post my blog today because my wifi ran out.  It expired this morning at 8:47AM  what a bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment