Friday, December 17, 2010

Thursday December 16th 2010

Nice and warm this morning.  It is damp out but I can handle that.

We don’t have a lot planned for today, I think we may go into town.  Fred’s is supposed to have jeans on sale for a good price so we will probably go in there.

Sparky and I spent a lot of time outside today, to nice to stay inside. We did go into town and to Fred’s.  I wasn’t impressed.  Linda bought a couple things but I looked at everything  and didn’t see anything that I wanted.  It only took me about 20 minutes!

I was kind of hungry for Chinese and wouldn’t you know it there was a Chinese restaurant right across the parking lot and the lunch buffet was only $4.99.  We tried it and liked it!!  It was good.

Linda wanted to stop at a dress place called Stage.  OK, I figured I could go look through “Dirt Cheap” while she did that.  Took me about 22 minutes to look through here.  Did look at a bolt that I could have used and a coffee server but it was to expensive so I didn’t buy anything.

Linda found a blouse or two for Virgie.  She was going to wait though until she talked to Connie to get her opinion on them.  We did stop to see Virgie for a little while.  She is doing well, she was sleeping when we got there and the TV was so loud you couldn’t talk or hear.  I had to turn it down. We took her out into the main room and visited for a little while then they came to take her to lunch.

We came on home and tried to get comfortable after the Chinese lunch. We watched some TV and I played with Sparky for awhile, until he bit my toe and got his tooth stuck in my sock.  I kind of lost it and got a little angry with him.  I didn’t hit him though, wasn’t really his fault, I just wasn’t in the mood for playing I guess.

No pictures today so I am going to get ready for bed.  Night Y’all…

1 comment: