Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wednesday June 9th 2010

Sunny and going to get pretty warm today!  Guess summer is about here so it is normal.

100_0535

We went into work today and Margaret, I call her Maggie, and Linda are getting the schedule ready for us.  Lots of rooms to do today. Almost all of them.  Almost all the rooms need to be refreshed and I think eleven or thirteen need sheet changes. Still could be worse, like it probably will be Saturday when they all check out.  We will have help on Saturday though, there should be at least six working so we should be able to knock them all out very fast.

100_0539

This is Johnny Mac and Ginny Lee.  They come on duty here at North Park at 2:30PM and work until 10PM.  She works at the desk and he finishes up all that we leave for him.  With the help of Bobby, Maggie’s husband we finished up the Lodge at 4:30PM and left most of the laundry for Johnny Mac.  He also did the laundry at Main Park.  He is from Coffeyville, KS,  hummmmmm sounds familiar.  His sister works at Amazon.com and has been there for over ten years!!  This is almost 10 years longer than I could take it!!

Linda and I had a pretty good day, actually, I felt good and for all the steps we climb I was surprised that my legs didn’t really hurt and I didn’t have to stop to catch my breath.  I think we must be getting used to it.  Linda thinks that I hadn’t been taking my iron supplement until last night and she thinks maybe that is why I may not be quite so tired.  Maybe it is because I know I have the next two days off.  We will see Saturday what we feel like.

100_0541

This is Miss Harley!  Our neighbor here walks Miss Harley around the park and I think she has a great disposition just like our Oscar did, they love everybody.

Well tomorrow is another day, going to make some more jalapeno bread, do the wash, go to he bank and get David and Marian’s mail sent off if we can find the PO.   I still feel pretty good at 9:45PM  I am amazed!! going to go to bed though…..Nite Ya’ll……

1 comment:

  1. By the end of your time in Branson, you are going to be so in shape!!

    Jalapeno bread. Mmmmmmmm. Sniff. Sniff. I smell it.

    Miss Harley is so cute!

    ReplyDelete