Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friday June 25th 2010

This is our last day off so I guess we better enjoy it!!!  Going to be another, you guessed it, hot and muggy type of day. We aren’t going to do much today, I know we forgot things at the store so we will probably go back to the store for a few things. On the way back we decided to try the restaurant across the street, it is called Billy Gail’s I think, any way the food was excellent…

100_0721  Linda got biscuits and gravy with eggs and I had something else, not sure what but had lots of hash brown potatoes  and other things.  Just noticed Linda, looks like she got a sour lemon or something:-)

100_0723

That is the Lodge so the restaurant is right across the street.

I had to take a nap this afternoon, not sure if it was the food or just the heat and being lazy.  Linda was working furiously getting a couple games downloaded on her computer and when I got up I talked her into giving me a haircut.  I really needed one and it is a little warm outside for long hair.

100_0725

Self portrait of course.  I like my short haircut, going to be a lot cooler for sure.

I was going to cook out again tonight but we were so full from lunch we decided to grill our burgers tomorrow if I can do it.  I will take a picture of the grill and the close proximity of the neighbors motor home.  Not sure I want to take the chance of a fire so close to his coach.

Our air conditioner is really working hard, the temp is around 90 but the sun shining on our camper really makes it hard for the air conditioner to keep up.  It is warm in here and for such a small space it doesn’t do a good job.  When the sun goes down it works very good, in fact, I had to turn it down (or up) because I was getting cold and it was 77 degrees in here.  I think maybe I’m getting old or my blood is really thinning out.

Well, not much more to talk about today, we like to watch the channel where they show people buying houses or selling them.  It is kind of interesting to see what people choose and the PRICES they pay for some of them, especially in New York City.  Some places sell for a lot more than I will make in my lifetime…. Don’t think I would like living in New York City anyway. Guess I will call it a day and get ready for bed…Nite Ya’ll..

1 comment:

  1. Linda does a good job giving you a haircut. Looks good!
    House Hunters! I love that show.

    ReplyDelete