Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday June 21st 2010

It’s going to be another hot and muggy day!!  They have heat warnings out through Wednesday.  I don’t mind the heat, nice if it was 72 degrees but I would much rather have it hot than cold.  Once I get cold I can’t hardly get warmed up again.

Well, another day at the Lodge.  I worked alone today and really there wasn’t a lot to do. I finished up the Lodge before lunch and then after lunch I had 2 cabins to clean.  Not bad.  I was done kind of early so I took stuff up to the closets on the 3rd and 2nd floor.  Not much but will help some tomorrow I hope.  I will be alone tomorrow, Wilbur and Bernie are off Tuesday and Wednesday.  I think they may have hired some more workers, but won’t know until later, they don’t confide in me for some reason!

Had laundry to do after my shower.  That took awhile and Linda made BLTs for supper without the L.  Really enjoyed them.

I had to take a couple of pictures.

100_0676

These are the showers. They are so narrow you can’t hardly get in and once in there isn’t hardly enough room in there to take a shower, it is really narrow.

100_0677

Not only are the showers narrow  the sites are really narrow. I had to move the dish, you can see it under the awning, because it was to close to the other camper. I worry when someone pulls in beside us especially if the awning is out.

So much for our exciting day, my back hurts and I think I may take it easy and watch some TV before going to bed.   Nite Ya’ll….

No comments:

Post a Comment