Sunday, June 6, 2010

Butterfly Day 6-05-2010

100_0514

Linda came and got me to take a look at these moths.  Not sure I have ever seen one like this. I have no idea what kind it is or the one in the next picture.  They were different though.

100_0518

The first one was quite large and this one is quite small but very colorful. This one was hard to take a picture of, it was at the top of a door and I used the telephoto lens and macro I think.  Finally got one that wasn’t blurry or off center.

100_0521

On the way back to the Main Office on the golf cart trail I saw this butterfly land on the Orange Milkweed plant.  Doesn’t look like a Monarch but is still very pretty.

100_0520

I haven’t ever seen Orange Milkweed and don’t remember seeing a butterfly that looked like this either.  The Lord sure makes pretty things!!!

We had a pretty good day today, Linda didn’t feel very good this morning but as the day went on she got to feeling better.  This wasn’t a stressful day after we finally got going but it was hot and humid.  After the cleaning I helped Johnny Mac clean air conditioners.  I helped with four before time to go home.  Looking forward to a nice quiet evening.  I’m tired..Nite Ya’ll..

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful butterflies and moths. I have seen the first moth before, but can't remember the name. I have never seen one like the pink and yellow. Please pray for the grandaughter of a friend of ours. Her name is Alyssa. Her parents are divorced, and her mother has taken her to another state and they don't know where she is.

    ReplyDelete