Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday June 13th 2010

 

Well, this is getting boring, it’s going to be another sunny, hot and humid day.  Why can’t we get a dash of snow???  Not really, I don’t mind the heat.  I don’t mind the snow either, if it is warm!! Last winter I was wishing for some of this.  I kind of like it.

We went into work today, Linda didn’t really want to but I said it would be better than yesterday and I was right, it was better, not much, but better. We had lots of rooms to clean and Linda said we can’t get all of these done and I told her I had no plan on getting them all done. There are other people coming into work and what we can’t get I’m sure they will.  We worked through lunch again today and by the time we quit for the day we had the top two floors finished.  That surprised me!!  I didn’t think we would get that much done.  We kept busy all day and we really got tired.  We were glad when 4PM rolled around. I needed a shower and Linda needed a nap.

I got ready and went to church at Friendly Baptist and the music was great.

I had to walk over to the main part to take pictures.  I will try to make a collage of pictures, never tried that before.

100_0571

100_0575

100_0581

100_0597

   I tried to put a collage in with 12 pictures in it and I couldn’t get it to publish, so I put in a few singles.  I still don’t know if this will publish but I am going to try again.

Linda is watching the Tony Awards and I would just as soon write in our blog and try something different.  If anyone can’t get all the pictures and would like to see them I would be glad to either email or post more!!  Love it!!

Time to say good night.  I will try to post this tonight and see if it will work.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained….Nite Ya’ll….

Trying to put some more pics on here…

100_0574

100_0576

100_0583

Some of the people aren’t real young!!

100_0586

100_0598

100_0608

This one has a 1.6 liter Ford engine in it, beautiful workmanship…

100_0610

This is the Pink Elephant…

100_0617

These pictures are really not good since I emailed them to myself. They are cut from 3 megapixels down to about 55 kb or what ever they call it. I haven’t tried enlarging them so not sure what they look like.  Getting close to time to go to work……  Morning Ya’ll…

1 comment:

  1. Those three-wheelers are so cool!! I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. Will show them to Don when we get to our destination.

    ReplyDelete