Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday June 1st 2010

Oh what a day!  Went to do laundry this morning and didn’t have enough quarters to dry our clothes.  This was pretty early about 6:45 AM.  We get certain quarters from our boss that we use for laundry.  I had to walk over to the office and pick them up so I could dry our clothes. I thought about baking bread this morning but glad I didn’t do it.  To much going on.

We went to work at 11AM and had a few rooms to clean.  It worked out pretty good until we had to go to the Main Park to finish the house which is a double wide mobile home and is quite large.  Took about an hour to do that then went to lunch.

After lunch we started cabins and Johnny Mac was also cleaning cabins. We get off at 6:30PM and Johnny works until 10 I think.  He will get a couple more cabins then we will finish the rest tomorrow.

David and Marian treated us to IHOP tonight.  It was very good.  Linda had a blueberry thing with eggs and potatoes and I had a Philly Cheese steak sandwich.  Excellent.  I forgot to take the camera with us so I didn’t get any pictures.  We are going to take it easy tonight and I will probably get

up early tomorrow and make bread, hopefully…Nite Ya’ll…..

1 comment:

  1. Now, I am very glad we didn't allow you to promise to make us bread if we came by. That would have put too much stress on you.

    ReplyDelete