Friday, June 18, 2010

Thursday June 17th 2010

Well, I guess I made a mistake on the dates on yesterday’s blog, can’t believe I would do something like that, more than once!!  I was really tired last night and Linda is getting sicker!!  I went to the store last night and she took some Nyquil and that knocked her out.  She slept all night and I got up this morning did all stuff then walked over to the main park and took pictures talked to people etc.  When I got back Linda was still asleep. She finally woke up about 10AM.  She looked better and she decided she could try to go home today.   Not sure that was a good thing, she slept most of the way.  When we got home she went to bed and it is now 8PM and she is still sleeping.  Hopefully the sleep will help.

I got the lawn mowed, got gas, trimmed some suckers from the trees and did a little weed eating.  I am listening to 50s and 60s music that Neil gave me.  Neal is a school friend that I hadn’t seen for probably 40 years and he happened to do the lawn mowing for my sister in Rockford.  I haven’t gotten a picture of him but will do so the next time we are in Rockford.  I think he made 20 CDs and it takes an hour for each one…lots of music.

I took lots of pictures and guess what?  I didn’t bring my cable to put them on the computer. I  have 2 of them and they are both in the camper I think. Now what am I going to do, this will make 3 days or so without pictures, what a bummer!.

Well, I will post this in the morning probably and then put pictures on tomorrows blog.  Ya’ll have a good night ya hear?

1 comment:

  1. OK, I feel better after hearing her voice. You are a great nurse, Joel! We will keep her in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete