Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday June 11th 2010

Ohhhh it’s raining!!  Thunder and lightning etc… Going to be a wet one. Going to be a lazy one, Oh Yah!!  Probably won’t do anything today. I did my reading and worked on the computer and played games.  Linda is sleeping in and getting caught up for tomorrow.  Back to work tomorrow.

Well it quit raining about noon and the sun is starting to break through. I just don’t know if I should put the awning out or not.  These “little” thunder storms they have here could do major damage to an awning but the sun shining on the camper really gets the inside warmed up.  The air conditioner just has to work a lot harder since we moved into a place where there is no shade in the afternoon, but the satellite works.

I walked around the campground a couple of times for something to do. I took the camera and didn’t see anything worth taking pictures of so I just walked.

We had the flopped bread that I thought would be good for spaghetti and Linda made egg salad so we had egg salad sandwiches with jalapeno bread. It was OK but the bread was pretty tough.

100_0549

This is the start of the spaghetti!!  I love smoked sausage and onions fried together.  Some garlic pepper salt and Italian seasonings and olive oil (not Popeye’s girl) on spaghetti is scrumptious!! We don’t use much spaghetti sauce, it bothers Linda’s stomach, this is just fattening, Love it!!  The jalapeno bread ring I made will go well with this.  I think we will have plenty left over for tomorrow

I had two comments on one of my blogs from anonymous. I think it was Cindy but am not sure.  I don’t know very many people that would read our blog from MS and that would go to Fortenberry’s, now I’m not sure I’m even spelling it right.  But thank you for the comments! I enjoy writing the blog even though it may not interest most people but it is something that I may want to go back over and reminisce what we have done and who we have seen in the past.  That is enjoyable.

Well, not much more to ramble on about, guess I will go to bed, maybe I will dream of more things to write about, good idea..Nite Ya’ll….

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you blog. It's helps us feel connected. And you're right. I love it that people read and comment.

    ReplyDelete