Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monday June 14th 2010

This morning when I got up I figured it was just another hot and humid morning but when I finally opened the door I found out that it was actually a beautiful mild day!!  SURPRISE!!  I opened up the camper and let the air flow through, and it was kind of breezy.  I decided to leave the air conditioner off and when we came back at noon it was quite hot in the camper.  I didn’t leave any windows open and it was warm by noon.  I put the awning out to keep the sunny side shaded and left the air run when we went back to work.

We had a pretty decent day, for work, there was less to do than yesterday. We stopped for lunch so we had to work until 5PM.  When I stop for lunch I sure don’t want to go back to work again.  Would be a lot nicer to work right straight through and quit an hour early.  The work and the heat makes or takes away our appetite so working straight through is no problem in that respect..

Got the laundry done tonight, decided to go back to Sikeston Thursday to pick up mail, mow the lawn and check see if everything is OK.  I called Jim and let him know he didn’t have to  mow the lawn this week which may be nice, he has to go to the Dr tomorrow for scheduling surgery. He has been having a lot of problems with his prostrate and the VA, well, in my opinion, doesn’t want to do much for him.

I have no pictures today, I could probably put in some more 3 wheelers but I don’t think I will. We had leftovers for supper, still good, one of my favorites, then relaxed the rest of the night.  Nite Ya’ll…

2 comments:

  1. Home again, home again, jiggedy jag. Or something like that :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it!!

    To market, to market to buy a fat pig;
    Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
    To market, to market, to buy a fat hog;
    Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.

    To market, to market, to buy a plum cake;
    Home again, home again, market is late.
    To market, to market, to buy a plum bun;
    Home again, home again, market is done.

    To market, to market, a gallop a trot,
    To buy some meat to put in the pot;
    Three pence a quarter, a groat a side,
    If it hadn't been killed it must have died

    ReplyDelete