Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tuesday & Wednesday 6-15 & 6-16 2010

I almost forgot to do the blog for yesterday!!  Really wouldn’t have missed much.  It was pretty much an ordinary day.  We had to work and we kept busy the whole day.  Today, Wednesday, was another day that was ordinary.  Work went pretty well both days.  I am coming to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter where you work, whether a multi million dollar outfit or a small outfit, you never have the tools or supplies you need. Today I made about 5 or 6 trips down to the first floor for mattress pads, they have lots of mattress pads, unfortunately I tried 4 or 5 before I found 2 that fit.  Now I have to give credit to Roger and Heidi, they will bend over backwards to help get you what you need.  Some of the mattress pads we will have to try on different beds to see which ones they fit, then, we will mark them for the size bed they fit.

Last night I wanted to fix potato soup. It is hot and humid but I had some potatoes that needed to be used so I did it. I didn’t take a picture of it, it really didn’t look very good but tasted quite good!  Linda liked it but she started getting sick before we got off work yesterday, think it is like the flu but I’m not sure, hope it wasn’t the soup.  When we got off work tonight I ran (in the car) to Wal Mart for some Nyquil and some other stuff for her.

I went to church tonight at Friendly Baptist again. Had a good Bible Study on the last chapter of Philippians. The song leader, Bob, was gone tonight and the poor guy that took his place had a hard time, great voice, but couldn’t read music.

 

When I got back from church Linda was in bed sleeping.  Hopefully she can sleep this off.  The work is really hard, well, it really keeps us moving. I have been sore from all the running up and down stairs.  I hope I am losing some weight!!  I am going to take it easy tonight. We may go back to Sikeston tomorrow if Linda feels OK.  We will sleep on it..Nite Ya’ll….

1 comment:

  1. Waiting to hear from y'all. Sure praying that Linda is okay.
    You should have volunteered to lead the singing!!

    ReplyDelete