Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday June 18th 2010

I didn’t sleep well but Linda is still sleeping, hopefully this will help her get over whatever she has, cold, flu or whatever!!

Let me see, I couldn’t add pictures yesterday and today I have about 90 so I will have to pick and chose and then add more tomorrow.

100_0618

This is Bobby and Maggie, she works in the office and Bobby does the maintenance thing, can’t tell maybe he is smiling, I don’t think he likes having his picture taken, I think she smiles all the time.

100_0638

This is Roger and Heidi our managers, nice “kids” to work for, they do their jobs well.  Don’t see them together very often and took this opportunity to snap a picture of them.

100_0641

“Star Trek” Trike!! They still have this going on. Now, today is Saturday and I think this is the last day, will see what happens, This blog is for Friday though.  I will be mixed up for awhile until I get back on schedule and pictures posted.

100_0654

OK, this is back home in Sikeston. The beautiful green field across the road is now black.  They harvested the wheat and burnt the stubble.  Now LaVon you might like the tree on the left. It is our Mimosa Tree and it is half dead, not a good picture of it but most of the branches are dead but a few still have leaves and flowers, probably will come down this Fall, or at least part of it.

100_0662  This is Chloe, or neighbors 10 week old Rat Terrier. Vicious isn’t she??? I haven’t heard her bark yet.

100_0664

BIG Dawg!!

We had a lot of things to do at home and got some of them done but didn’t have near enough time to get all done.  Linda slept a lot which when she finally did get up she felt a lot better, not a good 2 days off for her. We had a pretty nice drive back to Branson, long, but nice.

100_0665

These are our “pork patties”.  We have found that the ground pork actually tastes better than hamburger! These are quarter pounders and they don’t shrink much at all. I’m not real good at charcoal grilling but they did get done and tasted great!   We went to Wal Mart and Linda got me a retractable key chain for work.  I have a terrible time getting keys out of my pocket to open the doors and I think this will work just hunky dory!!  Wonder where “hunky dory” came from, hear it a lot but I don’t know where the word originated.  I’m sure someone will tell me….  We are tired and will have to go back to work tomorrow so I am going to try to get this posted and then get some sleep…Nite Ya’ll

No comments:

Post a Comment