Sunday, June 13, 2010

Saturday June 12th 2010

Would you believe that it is nice again today?  It is going to be sunny and warm, actually hot and muggy.  I decided to make bread this morning, again, and try to see if I can get it to turn out, but, I took my camera over to the Lodge and was going to take some pictures and you know what?? I left it there in the store room!!  I went into the store room a couple of times after work and still forgot it.  Now I have to wait until 8AM to get it (this is Sunday morning).

I will jump ahead a little and say that this is one of the worst days we have had.  They had wood carvers in and they really made a mess. One old guy had a German Shepherd, which wasn’t a very nice dog, and he did a lot of whittling in his room, on the carpeting!  I really felt sorry for the dog, the old guy couldn’t hardly walk so the dog got almost no exercise.  Maybe the dog was just frustrated or something. His room took us about 2 hours to clean and it didn’t smell very good. All in all, things just didn’t go good. To many things to even mention and some I wouldn’t mention anyway.

100_0551

OK I went and picked up my camera, it is hot and muggy already and not even 8AM (Sunday morning).  Back to yesterday.  I had to take a comparison picture, the left picture above, was this morning and the right was a couple days ago, can’t figure out why it didn’t rise, probably a combination of things.  I haven’t tasted the new loaf, Linda likes it.

100_0555

Here is another little comparison.  The little loaf doesn’t taste bad but it sure is dense!

100_0556

This is Diana, she is the new office person at the Lodge. I want to get a picture of her and her husband Gene sometime but I think I will forget taking the camera over to the Lodge, I can’t remember it.

We worked through our lunch hour today.  Neither of us were hungry and we had soooooo much to do.  We felt bad at the end of the day that we left so much for Johnny Mac to do but we can only do so much.

We are going to take it easy tonight, we are really tired, Linda told Heidi that if we were going to quit, today would have been the day, but we are real troopers and going to stick around for awhile longer.   Going to watch some TV, DVR recordings then go to bed.  Had a light supper, I had cheerios and Linda had egg salad sandwiches.  Not really very hungry but there is always room for ice cream….Nite Ya’ll

1 comment:

  1. The wood carver man.... I can not believe he whittled wood on the carpet!!! Some people!

    ReplyDelete