Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wednesday December 28th 2011

It is clear this morning so I’m going to say it is going to be a beautiful day! We don’t have anything planned but I know I have to go to the store to get Linda some more Nyquil.  She is starting to feel a little better but not 100% yet.

I could see this morning the dew dripping off the camper and it is beading up so I think the wax did it’s job!

I went to the store this afternoon, HEB first then to Wal Mart.  HEB is kind of neat, they have some good deals.  I bought some stuff for some soup and it was pretty cheap.  Wal Mart wasn’t quite that good.  We brought a little BBQ grill so I bought some charcoal and some lighter.  The lighter is really expensive, must run over $20 a gallon, but I only got a quart.  I think it is just diesel fuel but then that is expensive to but only about $4 per gallon.  One day we will BBQ something.

I sat outside this afternoon for awhile and it is very warm.  It got up to 74 today and it really feels good.  We opened up the camper and let it air out. Linda even got kind of warm!

Not a lot going on today, Linda got her medicine from Sikeston so she is good for another three months.

Well, we are watching HGTV tonight.  I like that station.  They do a lot of really interesting stuff.  I am having a hard time staying awake though so I think I will go to bed….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment