Saturday, December 3, 2011

Friday December 2nd 2011

This morning is pretty nice, got a picture of a beautiful sunrise, well, pre- sun rise I guess..

112_3293

The colors were phenomenal!  Nice to see God’s artistry so early in the morning…

We have a busy day today, not going to get started real early, Linda’s appointment with the Dr is at 11:15AM so when we were finally ready it was a little early so we decided to stop at Hinton Park and pick up my last check for the year.  Talked with Mark for awhile and he asked if we didn’t sell our house right away and all things fell into place if I would at least come back and mow grass.  I love mowing grass so I said I would if he still needed me.  His son doesn’t get out of school until June so that would work out.  We will be going to California in June for Jacob’s graduation from UCSB.  We are going to go out for about three weeks and we will tent camp on the beach, sound like fun???  We will see.  One reason we decided on the tent camping is because all the kids and grandkids will be their except for Jacob and he will be staying in the dorm.

Got Linda to the Dr on time, he said she is doing fine and will give her prescriptions for three months at a time.  Didn’t happen.  She got one and the others are just one month.  This isn’t good, we leave Monday and they are closed tomorrow so we will have to stick around Monday to get her other prescription, what a bummer!

Dropped Linda off at Wal Mart and I went to get the oil changed in the car, then I went to Wal Mart and got another battery for the camper.  This one is for the engine.  Very expensive even at Wal Mart.

Linda got another sleeping bag but I think we will wait on the tent for awhile, we won’t need it for a few months.

Well, except for Linda’s prescriptions, we got all the things done we needed to do, I think.

When we got home I changed the battery in the camper and this one works great. Wonder what else is going to go wrong.

Going to be a lazy night, we invited Jim and June over tomorrow for a little get together before we leave.  I will have to get another picture of them.

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment