Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Monday December 12th 2011

It is getting closer to Wednesday but that doesn’t help much, I will have to try hard to remember what we did today!

Let me think now, I know we did something!!! Well, I did get the satellite hooked up and running, got the sewer hooked up and running and Saturday when I hooked up the water I didn’t have any leaks!!  Well, I did have some around the connections on the water filter but that isn’t to important at least they aren’t inside!

I made some bread today.  Just regular white bread and it turned out pretty good.  We took one over to Rick and Connie’s for them and Del who got in later tonight.  I have pictures downloaded but I will wait for tomorrow to post them on the blog.  Actually they were taken tomorrowSmile.

Connie made some beef “poor boys”, wow are they good.  I probably over ate, well, guess that is pretty normal for me.

We played Zilch tonight.  Had a good time, I kept score and I didn’t win, wonder if I need to sharpen the pencil?

Del made it in about 8PM.  Drove straight through from Florida.  I think he figured it took him eleven hours.  I’m not sure where he lives in Florida but I know it isn’t the pan handle.

We stopped at Wal Mart on the way home, bought a memory foam topper for our bed.  The first night in bed my hips were giving me fits.  I think I probably just need to get used to it again but this may help.

We also bought some candied fruit for the “Holiday Bread” that I plan to make tomorrow.  We also bought the fixings for a meat loaf for tomorrow. Now I may have the days wrong but we did get this stuff, not that anyone else would care but I sometimes like to see what I did on a certain day.

To tired to try to put the mattress on the bed tonight.  I will suffer through another night.  Night Y’all….

Oh, we left Sparky all by himself, I think we started on Sunday and we didn’t put him in a cage and he did great.  He was sleeping in the chair when we got home.  Kind of thought he may get into stuff but he was a very good boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment