Friday, December 9, 2011

Thursday December 8th 2011

Beautiful day out today, still very cold but the sun is shining and the wind isn’t blowing very hard so I have to say it is a beautiful day!

I guess I decided that I wanted to leave early, Linda didn’t seem to mind but I wanted to get home and get Sparky and get everything loaded in the camper.  I would really like to be able to leave tomorrow.

We headed out and filled up with gas in Ozark or Springfield, it was still $2.97 which wasn’t to bad.  The trip was pretty nice, we stopped at one of our favorite restaurants  for a healthy lunch.  McDonald’s! Their dollar menu is pretty good and right in my price range!

We picked up Sparky before we went home.  He seemed quite happy to see us so I guess he didn’t hold it against us for leaving him there.

When we got home we started packing stuff and loading it in the camper. I am sure we won’t ever use most of the stuff that we take but you never know for sure!

I got the car on the dolly and tied down after a few little problems, mainly my memory.   I didn’t move the camper, I still have it hooked up to electricity and don’t want to unhook it yet.  I worked until dark getting this all done and the temperature isn’t that bad, about forty five I think.  Still got my hands cold.

Linda fixed us some Cream of Wheat for supper.  It was actually pretty good and filling.  Had a cookie for desert.

We relaxed tonight.  Had to take a picture of Linda and Sparky. Sparky played a lot when we got home so he got tired and it actually isn’t very warm in here….

112_3319

I think they need to relax a little.

Well, time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment