Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wednesday December 14th 2011

I want to go back to the picture of Virgie and her family and put the names to the faces…for you Connie!

112_3333

OK now, in the back row from left to right -  Linda, Connie S. Rick S.  Pam S and the guy behind the chair is Steve S.  and kneeling is Del. Virgie is sitting in the chair and on the right side is Sarah S and her sister below her is Anna Grace S.   Maybe I should put them together… Del is the oldest son of Miss Virgie then Rick and his wife Connie, then the youngest is Steve and his wife Pam and two daughters Sarah and Anna Grace.  Sarah is graduating from College Friday and we plan on going to the graduation.

Back to today, we had some things to do today, I made jalapeno bread this morning and Linda finished baking the other meatloaf.  Had to much meatloaf to bake all at one time, well, we didn’t have a pan big enough.  Meatloaf was really good!

Went to Rick and Connie’s for lunch today…red beans and rice…excellent for sure.  We had a good visit, they brought Aunt Virgie over for the day.  She had a big night last night and was kind of tired today but she did play a game of zilch with us!  Can’t remember who won the games, wasn’t the score keeper though, I think Del won one and maybe Linda won one of the games, can’t remember for sure, they were fun games though.

I didn’t go to church tonight, they were having a business meeting and I am not one for business meetings especially at a church I don’t belong to.  Guess I can handle the ones at my own church.

We didn’t do much tonight, watched some TV and went to bed after the weather.  The bed is pretty good with the extra foam mattress, haven’t had the hip aches nearly as bad as before.

Time to say night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment