Sunday, December 4, 2011

Saturday December 3rd 2011

Weather forecast as usual, looks like it is going to be a nice day, the sun is kind of shining, there are some real high clouds that are blocking the sun a little, but I think it will get nice out today.

We invited Jim and June over for coffee this morning…

112_3296

We had a nice visit.  Jim checks the mail for us and mows the lawn when we are out and about!  Good friends for sure!

I started getting things ready to put in the camper. Actually, they are to go into the car first.

This afternoon I figured I had better try the refrigerator to make sure it works. I plugged it in and turned it on and left it for a couple of hours.  When I went back out it was a little cool but didn’t feel like it was working!  Not good for sure!  I started checking around and it doesn’t look like I have power to the plug for the refrigerator.  Start the generator, still don’t have power.  Check the GFCI in the bathroom and it is OK, HMMMM what next? I know I will check the other outlets to see which ones have power and which ones don’t, sounds like a plan.  Well, the first one on the counter has a red light, must be a GFCI and I think I will try pushing the reset.  Voila!  Now I have power to the refrigerator, I will let it sit for awhile and let it cool off.  Well, during this time I noticed on the counter it looks like a pile of dust, the more I look the more I see.  It is dust and I decided to clean it up.  Took awhile, this dust is really fine, and thick.  After getting most of it cleaned up I wondered what the bed would be like, can’t see the dust but I’m sure it is there, time to strip the bed and wash it all.  It needed to be washed anyway, now it’s done!

112_3299

Like the way I made the bed????  It is hard to get at with the slide in, well, it’s hard to make with the slide out, just not a lot of room in here but at least the sheets and covers are clean.

Wonder what else I am going to find??  Be nice to have everything ready before leaving.  Working on things on the road isn’t a lot of fun.  I remade the step that we carry along with us.  I have to take it apart because it is to big to store anywhere, so I take it apart and put it in the trunk of the car.  I think now we are about ready to use the camper.

Well, guess that is about all for today….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment