Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday December 18th 2011

We are going to church at West Union this morning.  When we got there Linda was cold and couldn’t stay awake and wanted to go home after Sunday School but she toughed it out and stayed through church.  She kept her coat on and I gave her mine also.  I know Pastor Bud likes it cool in there but I think the air conditioner was going and I was cold too but I toughed it out.  I noticed a woman go to the thermostat and turn off the fan. I’m not sure if the air conditioner was running but it was really cool in there.

We stopped to see Aunt Virgie for a few minutes to tell her good bye.  She was eating.  They say she starts eating first and finishes last.  Guess there isn’t anything wrong with that.  I think she enjoys her food.  She doesn’t talk much anymore so visiting is pretty hard.  We didn’t stay very long, Linda needed to get a nap and I needed to eat lunch.  HOT DOGS!!  Love hot dogs, these had cheese and jalapeno pepper in them.  They were a little spicy!

Went to Steve and Pam’s church tonight.  They were having their Christmas play tonight.  We haven’t spent much time with them and Pam was the director and Anna Grace was in it, well so were her parents and Steve was in it also!  It was really different, it was like a western theme and they were sitting around the camp fire and telling the story of Christmas.  It was really good!  Anna Grace sang a song with another girl that was very good…

112_3378

This wasn’t the song, I guess I didn’t get a picture of that one.  Going to put one more picture in here, it is the manger scene and the baby is a real baby!!!  Love it!!

112_3380

I think Pam did an excellent job even with the little kids.

Not much else going on tonight, going to try to get as much ready tonight as I can so we can leave a little early tomorrow!   We are anxious to get on the road again.  Time to take it easy….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment