Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday December 19th 2011

It sure is cold this morning, and I think I am kind of excited about getting on the road again!!  There is a hard frost on the car so I started getting some of the things ready to go.  I can’t do a lot until Linda gets up and We are getting ready to go.

Got Linda up at 7:30AM and she got right up, I was surprised!  She got things picked up and I put things away and when we got everything put away I started the camper and pulled it out so I could load the car.  Things went very well, I was surprised.  I was also happy.  It is a beautiful day even if it is cool.

We got on the road just a couple minutes after 9AM and had a great day, except for the wind.  We planned on making it to Beaumont TX and we actually did.  In fact we made it here about 3PM!  I was ready to stop.  I was hoping to make it to Mission tomorrow but I have a feeling we aren’t going to make it until Wednesday!  It is warm today here in Beaumont, I think it must be in the seventies and it is nice!  The weather forecast is calling for rain tonight and the next week or something like that. Guess Texas needs the rain so I’m not going to complain, to muchSmile..

We had hot dogs again for supper, leftovers wouldn’t you know it?  My favorite kind of meal…

Got all settled in and it is warm in the camper, a lot warmer than last night for sure.. I froze again last night!!

Not going to do to much tonight, take it easy and wait for it to rain.  I took a couple pictures of the campground but due to circumstances, I didn’t download them, maybe tomorrow I will do it.   The park is beautiful and very clean, the roads are all cement and the sites are all cement except for the grass in the sites,  very nice campground for $17.50 a night!  Love it.

  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment