Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wednesday December 21st 2011

Slept good last night and really glad we don’t have to pack up and move again.  Makes it nice to be able to stay in one place for awhile.

Linda slept in this morning, I got up at my normal hour, actually a little earlier this morning.  I was up about 5:45AM.  Made coffee and took Sparky for a walk.  Got Linda up about 9:30 I guess and when she got ready we went to Wal Mart with Dale and Velda.  They had things to get and we did too.  Got most everything that we needed and Linda got things we didn’t need.  She bought six more cook books, now we have to find a place to put themSad smile

We got back home and had a sandwich for lunch.  Peanut butter and banana and then I had a cold meat sandwich.  Took a  real short nap later after taking Sparky for a walk.  I think I may have slept for twenty minutes.

Linda fixed spaghetti for supper with the leftover meatloaf we had.  Turned out pretty good.  Have enough left for another meal I think.

We watched a little TV tonight.  Going to be cool I think.  I turned the heat down, but it wasn’t enough, I had to get up later and turn it down more.  It came on during the night and it wasn’t cool enough to leave it run.

Well, guess I will call it a day….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment