Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Monday December 26th 2011

It sure isn’t warm this morning!!!  I think the sun is supposed to shine but when I got up with Sparky at 6AM it was cloudy and the wind was still blowing out of the North and it was CHILLY!

We aren’t going to do much today, Linda has a touch of the flu or something.  Not sure what is wrong but she sure sounds like she has a cold!

The group from Seldom Rest is going to Peter Piper Pizza at noon.  I don’t think Linda will feel like going!  She went to be early last night and I don’t expect her to get up early this morning.  Maybe next week we can go for pizza.

Dale is getting his camper washed.  I think he is paying $35 which isn’t to bad.  They are washing the roof also.  They wanted to know if I wanted mine washed, it would be nice but I washed and waxed in in August or September but it doesn’t look very good.  They said they would do it for $60, wash and wax.  I had to think about that for awhile.  I said that I would let them do it.  I think they made their money for today they said they would be back at 8AM tomorrow which was fine with me. The propane guy is supposed to come tomorrow also.

Linda pretty much slept all day today, she really doesn’t feel very good.

The sun came out this afternoon and it got pretty warm but the wind was still very chilly. I did sit outside in the lawn chair for awhile in the sun and out of the wind, it was great!

Not much else going on today or tonight, just taking it easy.  The weather fore caster says it is going to get cold tonight. Probably will.

Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment