Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sunday December 11th 2011

Well to tell you the truth, today is Wednesday and I have a lot of remembering to do to get these things in the blog.  Headache time…

We went to church at West Union this morning.  Pastor Bud preached the sermon this morning and guess what???  I can’t remember what it was about.  I knew I should have done the blog earlier, or every day!   I know Linda would remember but she is still sleeping.

After church we came home and Linda fixed some of our…nope can’t remember what we had to eat.

I remember church tonight though… Pastor Bud was preaching from Daniel and it was about the dream he had.  This was very interesting and really quite scary, not only scary but kind of depressing!  The four beasts were four kings which have already been, the fifth one is to come and the sixth one will be King Jesus!!  I guess the depressing part is our country isn’t mentioned in the bible and for the power that the United States has, we won’t even be counted or maybe even a country. I guess the bottom line is the one that owes, or is indebted to some one else is ripe for going down fast, my words.  Not only are we indebted to China we are going deeper in debt and all the talk about a balanced budget is kind of a farce. Our leaders want to spend money, gets back to “greed”.  Depressing!

Oh well, guess I will say good night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment